MBBS in USA - Study MBBS in USA
If you are thinking for higher education in one of the top ranked institutes then United State of America is one of the best places. More than thousand students from all over the world come to USA for education. Students pursue their education on different possible background. USA is still the world’s important target for international student; as it has one of five best universities. The benefits US gives every student an opportunity to acquire an excellent quality of education which is recognized worldwide. It also offers a variety of flexible courses and provides life time opportunity to meet and be with intelligent students.
Why MBBS in USA?
- Globally Recognized Medical Degree: The American medical degree is recognized in every country and is also listed by the World Health Organization. The Medical Council of India allows MBBS graduates from America to practice medicine in India.
- Affordable: An MBBS student in America is paid around USD 3,500 to USD 5,500 during their residency. So basically the American MBBS fee is earned back at PG level. This in turn makes the MBBS fee structure in America much cheaper than fees in India.
- NORI Certificate: The government of India will not issue the NORI (No Obligation to Return to India) Certificate if a student does his MBBS in India and his MD in America. Therefore it is better to begin MBBS course in America at a UG level.
- Prestigious Hospitals for Internship: The hospitals that are affiliated to the medical Universities in America are of the highest quality and use some of the most modern and advanced medical instruments. The staff in the hospitals is best in the field and provides the best education to the students and healthcare to the patients.
- High Quality Education: The MBBS universities in America provide very high quality education. The colleges are staffed with globally acclaimed teachers who are specially trained to deal with international students. The syllabus concentrates more on actual learning rather than rote learning. The students face a lot less stress and are able to study in a freer environment. Students graduating from medical schools in USA are more likely to succeed than students graduating from any other country.
- Multi-faceted Country: The country consists of many ethnicities and cultures. It has food and culture from all over the world. Any international student can feel right at home in America. Also the country has a lot of heritage of its own making it a haven for tourists.
- Good Accommodation: The medical schools in America provide separate hostels for international students and also have a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. International students have nothing to fear when it comes to living in America.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in USA
- MCI, WHO, MCC, ECFMG, approved
- Scholarships available
- Global career opportunities
- World recognized degree, 50% in PCB in 12th can apply
- Lowest Tuition fee, Highest Quality of Education
- 2 Years Clincal Studies at USA Hospital
- No Entrance Exam, Non-Biology Students can also apply (Extra Pre-med year)
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in USA
- Minimum 50% in 12th grade from Indian Central and State Boards (with Biology, Physics and Chemistry).
- If the percentage of marks is less than they can sit for Entrance Test.
- If the student does not have BPC in 12th, they can go for the pre medical year